As stated by the Chief Editor of Medical Hypothesis Bruce Charleton, "Lectures are probably the best teaching method for many students in many circumstances; especially for communicating conceptual knowledge, and where there is a significant knowledge gap between the lecturer and audience. It is widely known that the structure of a lecture artificially manipulates human psychology to increase vigilance, focus attention, and generate authority for the lecturer – all of which make communications more memorable".
Bravo Tactical teaches numerous lectures throughout the State and across the Country of which many are FREE to attend. Bravo is available for private seminars for non-profit and for-profit organizations at very affordable rates. Instructor Bravo incorporates a teaching style that keeps attendees engaged and on the edge of their seats. We have traveled across the Nation teaching people like you who want to be prepared to defend themselves against unlawful aggression from someone they can not escape.
Here are just a few topics:
- Combative Human Factors - Exploration of the scientific research that demonstrates stress causes changes to the autonomic nervous system, which changes a person's ability to perform in a deadly force encounter. This research is particularly important for people who must use a firearm to defend themselves from a deadly force assault. It is vital that trainers understand these effects and that proper training can further increase the survivability of their students.
- Hard to Kill, Hard to Convict - This lecture is currently under development at the moment and will be taught in conjunction with Instructor Jim Anthony, who is a certified trainer on the legal use of force and legal procedure.
- Real Estate Agent Safety - The goal of this is to inform and educate real estate agents on how to stay safe on the job by learning to recognize and avoid the unique aspects of your job that put you at risk of a violent encounter. Furthermore, we teach you to employ various defensive strategies to mitigate an unwanted encounter before it escalates.
- How to Identify a Public Threat - This will cover, in-depth, three key subjects: knowing the signs, mass shootings by the numbers, and proposed solutions.
- Understanding Constitutional Carry - We discuss what is constitutional carry and how it pertains to your State, the implications of being armed in public, pre-threat indicators, using force, de-escalation, and staying safe by avoiding danger.
- Women's Personal Safety - Subjects covered in this class: survivor mindset, establishing personal boundaries, conditions of awareness, use of force, handgun functions, use of force options, tasers, and pepper spray.
- Legal Use of Force - We will review various topics regarding the use of force including defining and understanding reasonable force and deadly force, how a prosecutor evaluates a case, and the four components for use of deadly force.
- Church Safety and Security - This subject can be short or expansive based on the needs of the organization and covers topics such as direct indicators, emergency operations plans, considerations for houses of worship, unique security challenges, including armed personnel in your plan, triage and treat the wounded.
Student Review - "Bravo to Instructor Bravo!!! Not only does he make this topic interesting and exciting, his in-depth knowledge and ability to speak in layman’s terms helped me fully comprehend the subject matter. Instructors like him are few and far between. I would highly recommend this class for anyone exploring ownership of a concealed weapon and for those that already own such a weapon". by Kevin B